GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While you Easterners and Midwesterners have already "seen the ball drop" and have already rung in the New Year, we here on the West Coast still have 45 more minutes of '06. It's a balmy 27 degrees tonight here in south-central Washington State with a prediction of clear skies and moderate winds tomorrow morning. Perfect for our annual New Years Day Ride. While we won't take an "extended" mileage trip, we "will" ride casually through the several small towns that comprise this area and stop at our destination......Dairy Queen :) There's nothing like a big chocolate milk shake after an enjoyable ride. Hope everyone has a safe, prosperous and Happy New Year !!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I took my first ride of the new year this morning. A crisp 37 degrees. Sun was bright and a little breeze. Only about a 30 mile ride but it was the best way to start out the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
New Year's Day Ride.

I had a great New Year's day ride. 7 bikes and a trike. I also extended my ride more than the others making it 250 miles. Temperature was around 55-65 degrees for most of the ride. My extended portion got down a little lower. Boy was it a great day to ride.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I rode with a local GWRRA chapter for a short ride. Had famly to connect wiht so only rode 1-1/2 hours. Sunny, in the low 40's. I love San Antonio riding weather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.