GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crashed my 01 Wing, dude pulled out of a side street right in front of us, as if we weren't even there. Back end of wing is beat up, mostly cosmetic. Minimal injuries so we were very lucky.

I'm in need of these parts - yellow would be preferable but I'll take any color and will paint later...

Right side passenger transformer board
Both rear saddlebags including trim, hardware, and lights
rear center section
right side boomerang cover, frame cover, and plastic piece directly below the seat.
right side muffler and small silver piece just in front of it

Trailer hitch is toast so if you have a Bushtec V2 vertical hitch for sale, I'm interested.

I might need the rear subframe that the saddlebags hang on, I'm just now pulling parts off the bike and don't know yet if they're twisted.

Not looking for handouts, just good prices on used stuff/takeoffs/etc. I'm in zip 80907.

PM or email me here for a phone # and we can talk.

Thanks all!

Glenn

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I have a rear center section and also side panel on right side and all trim pieces? Send me a zip so I can estimate shipping and you make offer on what you need. All in Yellow.

·
Registered
476 Posts
GL 1800 parts

I just posted my parts off of an '08 model. Have rt. muffler.

·
Registered
135 Posts
parts

trikes and bikes in Jackson Ms has a rear section off a 02 that they trike. Call them at 601 501 1234 Terry Tynes. Tell him Tom Burnside refered you to him P.S. it was yellow

·
Registered
480 Posts
Send me your address. I have a 07 Blue right side saddle bag cover you can have. If shipping isn't too bad or costly, I'll leave it up to you if you want to send a couple of bucks back, otherwise it's yours!

Glad to hear you survived your accident.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to everyone for the leads & offers.

I didn't realize my local Honda dealer does trike conversions and need to speak to them tomorrow when they reopen.

So don't think I've forgotten you - I'll get back to each of you soon.

Thanks again

Glenn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts