GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the Honda 04 service manual? The dealer here has had one on order for over 5 months. Always reading “refer to the service manual”. Looking to install the MBL handle bar kit and finding the same thing again, “Refer to your service manual”. Should I just buy the 03?
Thanks,
RW

·
Registered
759 Posts
Rocket, if you are a member of HRCA you can view a service manual inside the clubhouse under benefits. You really dont need a service manual to install the MBL. directions come with the MBL. I installed a set of MBL recently..very easy installation...just follow the MBL directions. Piece of cake. I did not use a service manual. Take you about an hour to change...with timeouts for a couple beers..lol...good luck.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Rocket Wing said:
Does anyone know where I can get the Honda 04 service manual? The dealer here has had one on order for over 5 months. Always reading “refer to the service manual”. Looking to install the MBL handle bar kit and finding the same thing again, “Refer to your service manual”. Should I just buy the 03?
Thanks,
RW
Ordered mine from Hal and got it in less than a week.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Robert,
Thanks for the info. I did the heated grips and thought that having a manual was in order. Alot of stuff to remove on top of that motor. Easy to loose things into the void!
Thanks,
RW :sparkplug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts