GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am new to "Wing"ing it, also new to this board, and would like to obtain a Service Manual. I did a couple of searches but did not come up with info needed. Have found that there are apparently two different manuals. One seems to be the Honda version, and the other a Clymer. From what I have found, the Honda version is recommended and the Clymer is not needed. :? :?

I would like to do as I did with my VTX and purchase a used manual from the dealer once the updated versions have been released. If some of you have suggestions, and know of a source where I can purchase the appropriate service manual, please post. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I sincerely appreciate all the help I have already received from the generous board members. Thanks. :D

Todd

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,207 Posts
The 01-05 version on CD is great. The files are opened by Acrobat reader and you can just print what you need. You get the electrical manual (ETM), the complete parts lists, the 05 version of the owners manual, and the 05 version of the service manual that is also good for the previous years. I copied the files to my hard drive so they open quicker than from the CD. Our board sponsor has it for around $60. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have a like new (really) in the honda binder for 2001-2004. I do not think there were any differences for the 2005 except for lighted handlbar controls.. Make me an offer, shipping extra from virginia. Buying a 2007, significant electrical changes or I would keep this one.

fastfred

1 - 5 of 5 Posts