GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!!!!: Well maintained, runs great, always garaged. This 30[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary has plenty of heart to roll for another 9 years. A few scratches and road dings. ABS Edition w/ CD changer, CB, AM/FM, WB, Intercom; Powder coated valve covers; trailer hitch; Kuryakyn heel-toe shifter, grips, throttle boss, trunk and saddlebag LEDs; spoiler with flashing brake LEDs; HID low beams; Tulsa tall windshield, belly pan; Wind Wings; headlight and fog lamp lens protectors. 140K miles, 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] owner. SOLD.
IMG_0147.JPG

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
This will sell quick.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Well maintained, runs great, always garaged. This 30[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary has plenty of heart to roll for another 9 years. A few scratches and road dings. ABS Edition w/ CD changer, CB, AM/FM, WB, Intercom; Powder coated valve covers; trailer hitch; Kuryakyn heel-toe shifter, grips, throttle boss, trunk and saddlebag LEDs; spoiler with flashing brake LEDs; HID low beams; Tulsa tall windshield, belly pan; Wind Wings; headlight and fog lamp lens protectors. 140K miles, 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] owner. $7,950 OBO. (cash or wire transfer only). Located in NorCal. Feel free to call: five 3 zero three too zero four for 7 ate. More photos @ https://picasaweb.google.com/111872765652643143200/2005Goldwing?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPP-hqu9sq_3CA&feat=directlink

View attachment 54847

why are you selling it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why are you selling it?
I got it to pull a trailer. I'm starting to have some leg muscle issues and I'm just not comfortable with the wide spread between the knees anymore.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Nice looking bike. Good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bike also comes with a XXL Yellow Nolan flip up helmet. Intercom headset is broken and never replace. (Wife and I use a Blutooth system now.)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price Reduction

New price: $7,500.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts