GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to sale due to my back and neck won't allow me to ride any kind of distance anymore :frown2: It has 19,032 miles and I'm asking 8350.00.

Extras include a Midrider Ultimate Seat, Windbender ST11 windshield with Windbenders bigger shield for long distance, but I never found the need for it. 5 piece Kuryakyn fork brace, mic-mutes, Rivco hitch with Rivco rack, Fog lights with Hondaline covers, Kuryakyn highway pegs, MBL risers, Hyperpro fork springs, Tulsa foot warmers, and other small items like carpet, bags for saddlebags etc.

Clutch and brake fluids changed recently and antifreeze changed 6 months ago. Oil recently changed. Front tire is a Dunlop E3 with about 1000 miles on it and the rear tire is brand new, Dunlop E4. This thing is ready for a cross country trip.

I take extreme care of my vehicles, both maintenance and cleaning. I'm anal about cleaning and waxing :grin2: You will not be disappointed with this like clean and low mileage Goldwing.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just over 24 hours.......not too bad!
Actually, I had put it on FB marketplace. I had a guy that called and was at my door within an hour to put a down payment down. :surprise: Guess I asked too little, but I checked around and that's what people were asking.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Actually, I had put it on FB marketplace. I had a guy that called and was at my door within an hour to put a down payment down. :surprise: Guess I asked too little, but I checked around and that's what people were asking.

You only asked to little if you took less than you really wanted to, sounds like you didn't so all is well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.