GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what the paint code is for the 2006 Dark Red Goldwing? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
R303M for 06

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
It is on the back side of your gas door.

Shadow1

Hal

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is on the back side of your gas door.

Shadow1

Hal

Thanks Shadow,

I knew that but I am in Iraq so I couldn't look at it for myself. I appreciate the help guys.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Thanks Shadow,

I knew that but I am in Iraq so I couldn't look at it for myself. I appreciate the help guys.
Tim,

Is there anyone here in the real world who can verify the correct code - not that the above info is incorrect. Trust - but verify.

Stay safe and get home soon!

:bow:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Well, that info is right out of the Honda parts manual and I have a Cabernet (Dk Red) 06

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the help guys.

Riffraff- we are straight now and I will be home soon, although it's just for a couple weeks :evil:. Again I appreciate the kind words and concern.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know that feeling. This time last year I was roaming the entire Al Anbar province.
Stay safe out there...
NavyDoc,

Sure a lot better feeling this year then last huh? Been to Fallujah myself, but back in 04. I have been through most of Iraq including the Kurdish areas near Turkey and you wouldn't believe what a beautiful place it is and the people love us still amazingly enough, even after we turned our backs to them in 91'.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts