GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G-Funk said:
Well ! If you want to ask someone that has been researching the market......Ask me about Honda...Harley....BigDog....Ironhorse...Custom built. Harley and Honda have had there share of problems this year. This will be a year to remember for both Im thinking. People will blackball every Wing And Harley made in 06. The Gold in 06 and the Harley for there 07. leaves a man hard with choices.
After reading this I ran to the garage to make sure the engine had not fallen out of mine. I am wondering how much a 3.5 month old "06 Navi with 13,390 miles on it is worth. I have had no problems with it other than the left saddlebag latch being hard to open sometime. I am afraid that if this news gets out that this model has been BLACKBALLED the value will plummet and I would be stuck with it! If you own Honda stock if might fall also so prepare for the worst! SELL SELL SELL

·
Registered
178 Posts
Quote"People will blackball every Wing And Harley made in 06. The Gold in 06 and the Harley for there 07. leaves a man hard with choices."

What I want to know, Towmoter, since you have an 06, did it leave you hard with choices?? I know for a fact that all the blackballed 06 Goldwings and 07 Harleys are having a tough time getting jobs and parts in movies.

If you can read the Rosetta Stone, you can figure out his post.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crawdad, when I sat on a GL1800 I was hooked. I ride a lot of miles, ny bike does not sit still much and I love it. I also ride a lot of curves and have had very little trouble out of it. It struck me the wrong way when I saw this post from someone that does not even own a GL1800! To answer your question the GL1800 was the easiest choice I ever made. But then I am just qne person who owns and rides one hard.

·
Registered
244 Posts
GEEEEEESH ! Say it to my face. Dont run over here and start gossup. LOL
That was a quote from the Honda OWNER in Foley. AND PLEASE, I dont want to repeat what He said.
JUST LET IT GO ! JUST.......LET.....IT......GOOOOOO !
HONDA IS PERFECT . :bow:
Can't say nothin around here(even in jesting) about Honda.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Honda God .

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
YO,G-FLUNKY,
ain't today the day your SUPPOSED to pick up your NEW Wing? OR do we get more excuses?
Time to put up or shut up!! :D
yer pal,
the hobo

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gfunk, I have read your comments about things I have not said but I guess it is OK in you mind to make them. You never have the same story twice and you just like to start trouble. This comment from you is a prime example of it. What makes you an expert on the Goldwing? I own one and ride it hard, go buy one and put some miles on it and then make your comments. Since you can make your comments but your own quotes seem to offend you I will be more than happy to say it to your face. We are about six hours apart so where and when?

·
Registered
244 Posts
:shock: HUUUUU. Theres this stake house in Texas. :lol:
GGGGGGGEEEEERRR :twisted: RRRRRRRRRR :twisted: .

So............You feel better now ?
Like I said...All Hail to Honda. :bow:

NOW LET IT GOOOO ! I play in my own little ground in Harley VS Honda board. Lets keep the crap over there please. No need to bring it over here. Thanks.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Gfunk... I hope some day you may find peace within yourself. Only then will you be able to see that we here on this board are not the despicable ( Adj. deserving of contempt or scorn; vile ) idiots you take us to be. I have also observed that some of ladies and gentlemen who I have a great deal of respect for have virtually stopped posting since you showed up. Relax, go to rehab, whatever it takes to regain your status as a human being.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
hobo said:
YO,G-FLUNKY,
ain't today the day your SUPPOSED to pick up your NEW Wing? OR do we get more excuses?
Time to put up or shut up!! :D
yer pal,
the hobo
Gosh, even many optomists wouldn't pick up a bike on Friday the 13th!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well Hey David. I thought you were still over there suckin up to Mr Hal. You could buy me a dairyqueen Icecream also ? LMAO
It's all in good fun. Now go jump everyone else that posted last night also. Hurry ...go.! :lol:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Crawdad:

The "Rosetta Stone" reference was perfect! Thanks for the chuckle! :lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well, G-funk, IS that wing ready for you to pick up today?? I think it was a fair question to ask.

Quote "Theres this stake house in Texas."

I ate there one time but the meal had splinters in it. :shock:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
davidmc said:
Gfunk... then will you be able to see that we here on this board are not the despicable ( Adj. deserving of contempt or scorn; vile ) idiots you take us to be...
speak for yourself, Dave!

David M.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts