GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any news on when Honda will post the available accessories for the '07 model?

I don't see any on the HDL site either. Looking for Spoilers and the like.

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
When you see "fits 06" will also work on 07, with the exception of color matched stuff, and airbag model. All the 07 spoilers are backordered.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Ordered mine for the 07 about three wekks ago, got it in Friday....

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Sounds to me like someone is trying to get their Christmas list in order along with the correct part #'s so there is no mistakes from Santa. LOL's

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Bulldog, Almost everything is the same as the 06. I have had my spoiler for two weeks. The color on the spoiler is called Newport Blue.

Ed Jenkins, Pawnee, Il
07, 6,300 miles

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Man Dawg, you are not having much luck at all.

Dunlop gives you a two month out of office reply and now Kury tells you to get back to them in FEBRUARY!

Guess you will just have to give out gift certificates :shock:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Dog, You will be able to go ahead and order my Christmas gift as my Wing is just an 02 model :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, by the way it is orange... :wink: :wink:

By the way. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....

Ross

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
5Ross said:
Dog, You will be able to go ahead and order my Christmas gift as my Wing is just an 02 model :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, by the way it is orange... :wink: :wink:

Ross
Ditto, except mine is 03' Silver. :D

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
HiYoSilver said:
5Ross said:

Ross
Ditto, except mine is 03' Silver. :D
HiYoSilver,

We probably should send Dog a "Goldwing Christmas list" so he will be sure and have a choice and not duplicate anything we already have. :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Bulldog, did you go and purchase a new 07? I have not been on the board in a while so I may have missed the big news! All work and no play!

Crewsn

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Crew,

We are in the final stages of purchasing a "FEW" 07 models. Want to pick them up in the Spring, just so we don't have to look at them in the garage all winter...>LOL

All Level 3's

Good to see you.

Dawg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts