GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ordering an 07 Airbag this winter and am trying to decide between the red or blue. The Honda website doesn't really give a good idea of what the bike will look like. If anyone knows of a site or has access to pics of either of these in sunlight I'd sure appreciate posting them or emailing them to me.
Thanks
 

·
Squating Member
Joined
·
7,056 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,335 Posts
I don't see any blue in the sky in those pictures. Was it overcast that day? I know my gold looks great in the sun but when it's overcast it's harder to see the dazzle.

Still, that blue does look pretty good to me. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,362 Posts
I saw a blue and red side by side in Mobile the other day. It was inside, but both looked real good. I was personally partial to the red, but the blue was a close second.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
06 Red

Below is a picture of the 06 in sunlight and the front end of the bike in the shade. They were taken at the same time. The way the metallic in the paint reflects off the sunlight and the angle makes the differernce. The color is supposed to be the same as the 07 Red.

 

·
Squating Member
Joined
·
7,056 Posts
William Anzik said:
I don't see any blue in the sky in those pictures. Was it overcast that day? I know my gold looks great in the sun but when it's overcast it's harder to see the dazzle.

Still, that blue does look pretty good to me. 8)
Yes it was overcast, I'm going to try and get some more pictures when the sun comes out, if it does,,,,,rain today, yech!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
Kikker said:
KYBLUE,
What is the switch on the bottom of the left handlebar switch housing?
I think what you are referring to is the zoom in/out for the navigation system.
 

·
Squating Member
Joined
·
7,056 Posts
StevieMac said:
Kikker said:
KYBLUE,
What is the switch on the bottom of the left handlebar switch housing?
I think what you are referring to is the zoom in/out for the navigation system.
Yep, that's what it is....that left bar is getting full quick :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Looks like they will have to get rid of the guages soon and put them on the NAV screen..PS -My wife likes the 07 blue
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. I am even more undecided now, both look great. I'll take a few months to think about it. Probably see what my wife thinks even though she has said it doesn't make a difference to her.
 

·
Squating Member
Joined
·
7,056 Posts
robw said:
Thanks everyone. I am even more undecided now, both look great. I'll take a few months to think about it. Probably see what my wife thinks even though she has said it doesn't make a difference to her.
She may say that, but we all know it does......

either one looks good, but we all know that Blue gets the most looks :wink:


I got tired of faster
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top