GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't seem to find the audio/comfort package without having to get the Nav.

I am missing something or did they not have that package in 2007?

Currently on a ST1300 for the last 3 years/32000miles and thinking of returning to the Wing.

·
Registered
21,145 Posts
they only had the premium sound and comfort package for a little while on the early 2006 model, thats was probably the most popular package and it sold out pretty quick, they quit making that package probably in order to sell more navigation systems

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Cycledude is correct. They dropped the comfort model. If you want the heated seats and grips, you must purchase the Navi. I think I agree that they did this to force us to buy the navi package. Maybe Hal can chime in and tell us the stats fo the Navi models selling pre 06 over the comfort model pre 06?

·
Registered
48 Posts
You would never be sorry you got the Navi. unless all you do is ride to the local DQ!
I am an old trucker and can read a map, but this is neet!

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
I'm wondering if the '06 "Gold" color with the level II (basic with comfort package) will be the combo with the lowest production run ever in the life of the Goldwing?

Bradford

·
Registered
707 Posts
24 Carat said:
I'm wondering if the '06 "Gold" color with the level II (basic with comfort package) will be the combo with the lowest production run ever in the life of the Goldwing?

Bradford
I sure hope not! When I went in the dealership to buy, They had a Black, Red, Titanium, and Gold. My last two Wings were Red and my desire was another Red. But the more I eyed the Gold, the more beautiful it became and I rode home on Gold. I did get the Nav, but the color took the purchase from good to great.

I feel very lucky that Honda did the Gold, even if it was for only a year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts