GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working to install my new GL2Way CB and the video is very detailed for the standard model 1800. However I have an 08 Airbag and when I pull up the panel on the right side like he does in the Youtube video the CB Plug is nowhere to be found.

I dont have a manual yet so I am caught short how to proceed pulling the rest of the faring off. Anybody out there that can help talk me trough ( I didconnected the battery lest I set off the airbag?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Check out the "how To, Step-by-Step" Forum. Lots of good stuff there. I have my CB install documented on my Airbag model posted there. Here is the link.

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200985&highlight=rmcapozzi

Working to install my new GL2Way CB and the video is very detailed for the standard model 1800. However I have an 08 Airbag and when I pull up the panel on the right side like he does in the Youtube video the CB Plug is nowhere to be found.

I dont have a manual yet so I am caught short how to proceed pulling the rest of the faring off. Anybody out there that can help talk me trough ( I didconnected the battery lest I set off the airbag?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts