GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full cover for my 1800 that I use at home. I am looking for a 1/2 cover to use while travelling - the 1/2 cover taking up less room in the storage compartments. What type of 1/2 covers do others use while travelling? Thanks!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have been using the EZ Touring half cover for traveling for years. Mine is currently 7 years old and still in good shape. Last year I bought their full cover for the garage and it too, is top notch quality. Check 'em out at: http://www.inb.net/eztouring/

JB

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey Jim, what happened to your bike? It used to be that beautiful, fast, black color..... :D :D :D

·
Registered
759 Posts
I use the ultraguard half cover. I like the fact that it covers the nose and the rear trunk...more things hidden..keeps sticky fingers away. I have packed it into the rear passenger pocket...but...it is a tight fit. Very easy to use...and dries fast if it rains on it...very water repellent...very light weight. andy has a pic link of it in his message.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Andy M said:
Hey Jim, what happened to your bike? It used to be that beautiful, fast, black color..... :D :D :D
It's still the beautiful, fast black. LOL. I stole the picture from Tour Kings web page. :p
Didn't have a picture of mine with the cover on. Besides that, they've updated the cover for the 1800 with the side panels. I'm still using the one I had for my 1500.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I use the TourKing made special for the Tulsa extra tall windshield. Terry stands by his merchandise.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Ditto on the Ultraguard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ditto on the tour king

Used the tour king product on three bikes. No one better to deal with personally, Terry stands behind his product.

·
Chard Member
12,974 Posts

I use a Geza Gear Cover for travelling. Fits the bike perfect. It is like a big nylon stocking. Doesn't fold up as small as some of the others though!

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
I was given this one when I bought my bike. It is made by UltraGard.

It is designed for the bike and fits like a glove. Very nice for use when travelling.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does anyone know of a good source for the Ultraguard? :?:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I use the Ultra Guard, I used just it on my cross country run last year and had no problems at all, and was so easy to handle. :sw1: :flg:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Ultra Guard

Got my UltraGuard from Hal. Good price and very happy with it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts