GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help. I had seen a nylon 1/2 cover that packs very small on a web site some time ago. I just can't remember where that was or who made it. Anyone have and idea who and where that could be.
Bob VanNess
Royal Oak,MI

·
Registered
824 Posts
use caution with any half cover that has the bungee cords as tie downs... They really smart when they snap you in the face.... Don't ask me how I know..... :oops:

Melissa

·
Registered
325 Posts
i had a tourking cover that I used on my ST1300. It does fold into a nice compact package. However, it is made of a very thin material. In my opinion it works well for keeping the sun or dust off of a bike, but if it rains it allows the rain to soak through. I bought the Kurykyan primo 1/2 cover for my wing and like it much better than the tourking. It doesn't pack as small, but it protects better.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Brad S wrote:
I bought the Kurykyan primo 1/2 cover for my wing and like it much better than the tourking. It doesn't pack as small, but it protects better.
Ditto.....very good cover.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ultraguard cover

I have an Ultraguard half cover. It packs into a small bag, and fits the GoldWing very well. Great price from HDL. about $32.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts