GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home today and realized that I'd just rolled over to 10,000 miles on the Kumho. So I told her to smile and snapped a photo:

Dayum, I love this tire.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Looking good there Mr. Gross!:congrats::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I got home today and realized that I'd just rolled over to 10,000 miles on the Kumho. So I told her to smile and snapped a photo:

Dayum, I love this tire.

My sentiments exactly. I only have a few hundred miles on my Kumho and it looks just like yours.

Dayum, I'm gonna love this tire!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
664 Posts

Dayum, I love this tire.
Just thought about it and mine (Kumho) has around 11,000 on it and still looks like yours! Guess I'm gonna have to change my picture (see below) to indicate the milage difference. :thumbup: Also, Bgross, I love mine also and will get another when the time comes.

NOTE: 99.99% of the time, 2 up and when on trips, pulling a trailer.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts

Dayum, I love this tire.
Looks great! I need to try another one myself! I had to toss my last one with 5000 miles on it after running over a nail gun clip at night and getting multiple puncture's:eek:4: It felt better to me in wet weather then my Pirelli's!:yes1:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Good deal bgross.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts