1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
11 more days!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
BTW, who is the HDIC of weather? Request mornings low 50's, clear and crisp, no fog. Highs under bright sunshine NTE low 70's, zero rain.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
:agree: no rain would be great

Rocketman did you start your new job yet?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Not sure if I can make it yet, looks like they got me scheduled in ohio for two weeks then, groan.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hey Wingnut, PM sent!!

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
BTW, who is the HDIC of weather? Request mornings low 50's, clear and crisp, no fog. Highs under bright sunshine NTE low 70's, zero rain.

I guess if you are begging you might as well go for broke :lol:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
This weekend's forecast isn't all that great. Snow flakes and (maybe more) at the higher elevations. :eek:4:
Git that chit over with! I ordered the ideal weather for next week.
BTW, 5 more days and north bound....that is......if it don't s**w, that's why I'm here, remember?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hey Wingnut, PM sent!!
pm answer and yes I need foot pegs no I'm not sell them unless you need a worn set. and yes wife is making brownies wednesday before we leave to make sure they are nice and fresh who's bringing the cookies? looks like the deputy (rocketman) is bailing out again:cry:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
pm answer and yes I need foot pegs no I'm not sell them unless you need a worn set. and yes wife is making brownies wednesday before we leave to make sure they are nice and fresh who's bringing the cookies? looks like the deputy (rocketman) is bailing out again:cry:
If my ship comes in, I don't want it to sink so I'll have to bail!:shrug::shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Just returned home from having a new front tire mounted for the trip. :thumbup: Need to get out this weekend and scrub it up a little.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
No I haven't and I ain't happy!
well hopefully you can still make it. hey rail has a new camper who know he just might make it with new camper just to break it in.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
well hopefully you can still make it. hey rail has a new camper who know he just might make it with new camper just to break it in.:thumbup:
Sorry I know ;) I would love to harass all you guys but us Wi. Guys are having our fall color ride in same weekend and its like 1000 miles closer besides still ain't even close to being ready for Texas trip Oct. 13th .

1 - 20 of 55 Posts