GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find 12" Chrome Rims, for a Espacade Trailer, I am looking for automotive type rims, not the kind that is on the trailer now. I am trying to match the rims on my trike :?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have been looking myself, want to replace my 8" to 12" crome rims. Hope somebody will answer.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
You might try Academy sporting goods or Bass pro shops has a good selection of trailer wheel/tire combos. T. 8)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I checked out Northern during my search. Unless I missed it they don't have 12 inch chrome rims. Their chrome rims are larger diameter.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Chrome wheels

Just saw chrome wheels on open road outfitters web site. they were in the 12 inch size. I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for but good luck.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
If you have a local TSC ( tractor Supply Store) they may have what you're looking for....

·
SOB First Shirt
918 Posts
My Piggy Backer trailer has 12" chrome wheels. You might want to call them and see where they get the wheels.

http://piggybacker.stehltow.com/#Specifications

Don't know what the Trike Shop wheels look like but here are the ones on my trailer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
12 INCH CHROME WHEELS

WINGMETER HE WILL FIX YOU UP I HAVE ORDERERD 8 INCH AND 12 INCH FROM THIS GOOD MAN HE WILL FIX YOU UP HE HAS GOOD PRICES
ALSO

·
Registered
74 Posts
I repainted my trailer and put new chrome wheels and tires on it. I bought the wheels thru Summit Racing Equipment. Mine was a part #USW-75-2440 12x4 Chrome spoke made by US Wheels but USW don't sell direct. Have to go thru Summit. Cost me $50.69 per wheel. Center caps and Chrome valve stems are extra plus freight. www.SummitRacing.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered mine through Summit Racing. They offer several that are made by US Wheel. It took about 3 weeks for mine to arrive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts