H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the load out today, still more tomorrow:

·
Registered
149 Posts
and here I was hoping it meant you had another 120 sets to sell. I'll just have to watch for the next sale.

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Mine, actually Dad's, must be in there somewhere, tracking info said they departed at 12:49 PM today, supposed to be here Thursday. Thanks Hal.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
The one in the left rear set has a wobble. :lol:

·
Vendor
21,871 Posts
I have a pretty nice collection of those huge zip ties you use to hold the tires together in my shop. I carefully pry back the locking tab on em, and save em. Not sure why, but they might come in useful for something someday. Maybe I could hog tie my wife to the back seat so she wouldn't fall off when she goes to asleep...

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Fred - How much string you got saved up?...... :lol:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Fred H. said:
I have a pretty nice collection of those huge zip ties you use to hold the tires together in my shop. I carefully pry back the locking tab on em, and save em. Not sure why, but they might come in useful for something someday. Maybe I could hog tie my wife to the back seat so she wouldn't fall off when she goes to asleep...
Dear Mrs Fred,
Even though you don't need it, you have our collective permission to hit him.
I suggest the 10 inch skillet with a back hand swing. :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
I do the same thing Fred, but I'll bet I don't have as many as you do. :lol:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hal, thank you very much for getting my tires shipped out so quickly after my order was placed. Looks like I should see my favorite UPS driver on Thursday. Great service, thanks again. :D Brian

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
kylesbigdog said:
and here I was hoping it meant you had another 120 sets to sell. I'll just have to watch for the next sale.
yep, me too. I ran and got my credit card expecting to be able to buy a set this go round. dang....

·
Registered
20,946 Posts
i bet another 100 sets of Metzlers would sell pretty quick !

Dunlop has sure been making it easy for the competition to move in

·
Registered
270 Posts
tires

That's for sure, even Metzler's are selling.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Recieved my tires today at 12:37.........Now that's some fast service if I do say so myself.
Thanks Hal for the good deal and the good service through out the years. 8)

·
Registered
621 Posts
I should be getting mine tomorrow.Thanks Hal!I haven't told the wife yet.I can hear her now "What do you need another set of tires the last set is not worn out yet". :roll:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
The UPS lady thinks I am insane. She asks me doesnt a motorcycle only have 2 wheels? I said yes, but there is a new model coming out with 4 wheels. I am getting the first one they make so I want to make sure I have tires for backup. I swear she looked at me like I was seriuos!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Got mine today. Thanks Hal!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm happy. :D
They were on the porch when I got home tonight.
Thanks.

Dave

1 - 20 of 22 Posts