GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have 1200 miles on my Kumho and have settled on 32 to 34 pounds of air pressure.

Bike rides great with this tire, don't see me running anything else.

Still can't tell if the tire is wearing flat across yet, it probably is, I would guess in 1200 miles I could tell if it was wearing the center.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
That's where I run mine,:yes1: maybe a little closer to 32. All even across at a little more than 6000 mi.
Mike

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
That's great John! Many more happy trouble free miles to you!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Mine Looks Good Too

I have about 8000 on my Kumho now and also run it at 32psi. Seems to be wearing even. I love it and also don't see why I'd switch back.

Scott...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just back from a 1700+ mile 5 day ride to the Smoky Mountains on my new Kuhmo rf, 32psi in mine and after a few passes on the dragon 2 up along with some heavy rain showers coming home today, I will never have another mt on the back of my Wing....

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I have only about 150 miles on my CT but I can already say that this is the tire the Wing should have come with. Great in the parking lot, great on the highway. Once I got over the psychological preconceptions the tire has made a better rider out of me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts