·
Registered
7,471 Posts
Have a safe trip and try to keep all those folks in check. :LOL:
That in itself is a chore!

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
We are hunkered down in the middle of Lousyanna trying to dry out. Weather report says more of the same tomorrow. I'll be glad to get out west so at least a chance of dryer weather. LOL

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
We are still trying to get dry but now we are in Sonora Tx. doing it along with trying to get warm. All day rain and in the 40's most of the way after leaving Lousyanna. 72 degrees when we left and 41 degrees now. Weather radio says to expect freezing rain in the morning and the weather channel on the tv says 32 and fair. I hope the tv is right for change. LOL Headed to Wilcox Az. tomorrow and check out the Chiricahua Nat. Monument Thursday before heading up to Mesa AZ.

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
Once you leave Beatty and take the short ride into DV things warm up nicely.
Have fun guys ?

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
The weather here is looking good. It was 61 when we arrived in Beatty and I saw 68 when we stopped in Oatman. So far it is 100% better than last year.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
JEALOUS!!!! Y’all have fun, stay warm and ride safe!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I'll have to bail again this year. My planets never seem to line up for this. Can't have that weekend, but the good news is I get this one. Outta here for 4 days!

Have fun!
Where you going!!!! You’re supposed to take me along!?

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
IMG_20200215_101343850.jpg
Great ride today weather was as good as it gets. Finally made it to Lida NV. There was snow on the ground but none on the road this year. I planned to stop at the Walmart in town to pick up a package of toe warmers but I guess I rode right by it some how. Doesn't matter anyway because I didn't need them. We had to stop at the summit to make yellow holes in the snow.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Sorry Bob, you Florida boys don't seem to know what snow looks like as I don't see any in the picture. :p

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Sorry Bob, you Florida boys don't seem to know what snow looks like as I don't see any in the picture. :p
All the snow is banked on the left side of the road in the shaded areas. I got well acquainted with what snow looks like on this trip last year. It was a stark reminder of one of the reasons why I have never lived more than 90 miles from where I live now. It does snow at my house though. The last time was December 1989. My daughter had a hard time scraping enough together to build a 1 foot tall snow man and he didn't last till about 1 o'clock in the PM.
IMG_20190217_160634486_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
And that's why I lived each Winter in Yuma, AZ for the last 17 years. I retired a sooner than my wife and she would come down for a week here and there to enjoy the Sun. She sold my hideaway last spring. :mad: Now I get a closer look cold weather and a little snow.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts