GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
AH YES MORE RIGHTEOUSNESS FROM THE MAN WHO DOESNT CURRENTLY BUT PLANS IN THE FUTURE TO OWN A WING, THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT SPIFFY YOU ARE A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
KCButch wrote:
AH YES MORE RIGHTEOUSNESS FROM THE MAN WHO DOESNT CURRENTLY BUT PLANS IN THE FUTURE TO OWN A WING, THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT SPIFFY YOU ARE A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I have an AMEN to that!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
AMEN!

Zero I thought you liberal types did not get bent out of shape over the little things. Caps lock on is a little thing. Dick sure glad your name is not George Bush, you would be on the front page of the New York Times for that.

Good luck Dick, am not in the market for a Caddy.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I would like to suggest that those intent in diverting every topic to a childish food fight with SPIF 0 either suck it up and don't post or take it off line. It is really getting old and is only detracting from the worth of this message board. I have a young grandson that has better manners and social skills than I am seeing here lately. I may disagree or agree with SPF 0 but thrashing him in public is not working and will probably never work. Grow up!
:cus:
And now, my sincere appologies to DICK LORD for this thread not addressing his purpose (although it should have been on the For Sale topic).
:bow:

·
Registered
495 Posts
We now resume our regularly scheduled programming....

:chatter:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hello Dick,
check the Harley V. Honda board. There's a guy over there that might trade you a Big Dog chopper for your Caddy. :D
Ride Red,
the hobo

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Mark Rowell said:
I would like to suggest that those intent in diverting every topic to a childish food fight with SPIF 0 either suck it up and don't post or take it off line. It is really getting old and is only detracting from the worth of this message board. I have a young grandson that has better manners and social skills than I am seeing here lately. I may disagree or agree with SPF 0 but thrashing him in public is not working and will probably never work. Grow up!
:cus:
And now, my sincere apologies to DICK LORD for this thread not addressing his purpose (although it should have been on the For Sale topic).
:bow:
I agree with you and I still feel dirty for having participated with 0 last time. Clearly and unfortunately he probably won't ever learn. However, saying nothing could be considered condoning the behavior and I believe a large majority do not. Should a newbie who actually owns or is really planning on owning an 1800 be chased away by that pompous attitude?

I don't know. Maybe this is the best way to do it:

"Welcome to the forum! Ignore the pompous jerk. We do! 8) "

BTW, I think the "Wanted" forum would be more appropriate than the "For Sale" Forum. :wink:

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
I SOLD MY GOLDWING AND BOUGHT A VESPA. CAN I STILL POST HERE?

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
hennigm4 said:
I SOLD MY GOLDWING AND BOUGHT A VESPA. CAN I STILL POST HERE?
Yes. But only if you turn your caps lock off! :lol:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I guess if they allow me to stay around with a Silver Wing, they should make allowances for your Vespa.

And yes, Ken, He did.

Mesquite Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts