GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today we rhode from Woodstock NY. And rhode hwy 7 and 9 thru Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine and landed here in Hampton NH. The day and roads were some of the best I've ever seen.

We are heading down the coast tomorrow and will be trying to get in a 600 mile day. Stopping in Fredricksburg Virginia or Richmond. Not quite sure yet. Pam took a ton of pictures and I will post some more later.

Glad everyone seems to be enjoying the pictures and posts as we head on down the road.
Kurt:thumbup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
For a trip of this length, how did you pack enough clothes & stuff on your bike?

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
:congrats: Road trips on a bike are the best.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For a trip of this length, how did you pack enough clothes & stuff on your bike?
LOL We just smell really bad. We have the trailer loaded to the Gills and we have spent a few nights in KOA cabins that have washers and dryers. Last night we had a amazing Italian dinner delivered to our cabin and tonight we ate lobster at the old salt here in Hampton NH.

This trip has been a ball. The wife is a real trooper sitting on the back taking pictures all day. I had to stop and pick up a extra battery for the camera she is taking so many pics.

Will post again soon.

Kurt:thumbup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Having a trailer does make long trips easier. I hope you guys have an enjoyable ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts