GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after getting 19k out of myfirst CT (dunny sport 3000) I put a mich PA3 on and right out of the toy shed first ride of the year, mich to blairsville GA. Running at 30 psi it felt more like a MT rolling out of the turns without that feeling like dropping on a flat spot across the tire.This is a great tire for the Wing...
Thanks to all who posted that the PA3 was tire to go with...:bow: BillyB Canton Mi.

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
From one Michigander to another couldn't agree more. Started out with a Kuhmo, was a good tire, but the Michelin is my favorite so far. Nice to finally be able to get out in the Mitten and enjoy our scoots.

Ride safely

Crabby Bob

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Test Ride

WELCOME to the forum, and I think you made a great choice on your rear tire. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Hope you will enjoy and get same mileage I am getting out of my first Alpin.. just passed the 28,000 mile mark and that all sorts of driving .. Dragon,, Summer heat of arizona,, pulling a loaded bike trailer from Texas to wisconsin and it stil has decent tread left,, BUT i already have my replacement Alpin in the garage before I head out in August for another USA 4 corners attempt

to paraphrase RIDE LONG AND PROSPER

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Enjoy your new shoe!:thumbup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Enjoy the ride .

Buck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts