1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Is it a run flat?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Never mind, I see in the title, you said run flat. The link you provided goes to a non-RF tire though. Thanks

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Bump... This is THE best tire for a 1500 ! Me and my buddies have consumed several

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
It is a run flat. I ran one of these on my other Goldwing I had and couldn't hardly tell it was a car tire and stuck good.
David

I run this tire on my GL1800. RF of course. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I run this tire on my GL1800. RF of course. :laugh:

^...For Clarity: You probably use the Wider -195 version, not the -175 for sale here. :wink2:

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
^...For Clarity: You probably use the Wider -195 version, not the -175 for sale here. :wink2:
NOPE... the 175/60R16.
My first RF was a 195/55,.. didn't like the width.
There are a few of us Riding an 1800 that like a RF but a narrower version.

·
Registered
361 Posts
NOPE... the 175/60R16.
My first RF was a 195/55,.. didn't like the width.
There are a few of us Riding an 1800 that like a RF but a narrower version.

Ditto I run the same 175/60R16 run flat on my Gl1800 also yes I got spoiled to this tire, can tell very little difference between it and the OEM tire, except it is rated for 1201 pounds rides a little smoother better traction get more mileage out of it runs cooler a little deeper tread I think and also the safety of a run flat-I feel better with the wifey along knowing this tire is underneath us, just my opinion (((((( someone else's mileage and opinion may vary but that's ok, I am not wanting to start an argument or debate here, but I am simply stating my experience I have had with the Dunlop winter sport 175/60R16 Runflat tire mentioned above)))))). I do like this tire.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.