GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

First post as I have been on an F6B forum previously.

I am trading my '16 F6B for a new Tour DCT. I have the option of a new 2018 or 2019 with the '18 being $1000 cheaper. The updates to the gps etc. have been done on the '18. Are there any mechanical issues that were updated on the '19 that would steer me towards spending an extra grand on it.
Thanks.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Only difference is you get one FOB with the 18 and 2 with the 19. Buying one for the 18 is about 100 bucks.

So in my mind the only concern is if you are going to keep it awhile or flip it soon. 18 if you think you will keep it. 19 should have a slightly better resale if it is flipping soon.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Either one will do you a good job. So which ever makes you feel the best, go for. They are for the most part the same bike. :serious:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Looks like I'll take the '18. I'm happy because it's white, which is what I prefer.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Also depends on what color you want. If you specifically want a white one, you need and 18 and if you want black, you go with a 19. Red and Blue are both.

Edit, I guess I type slow OP, You posted before my response...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha Hairball.

Bill the Cat rocks!!

I also heard white is the fastest color. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
19,262 Posts
Pick your fav color

If like the blue or red is both 2018 and 2019

Get the 2019

·
Registered
410 Posts
I bought a white 2018 when I found out it would no longer be available for 2019. They are all pretty colors, but I love the white.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Went with the Black 2019 Could have saved some money if I went with the 2018, but honestly finding either one at that time to walk in and drive away was difficult, it just so happened they had the Black on the showroom floor, and I drove it away. Had they had a new 2018 on the floor, I would have drove it away. Either way you won't go wrong.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts