GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All,
I want to have a couple of jackets made for the Wife & I and I need to find a patch or embroidery pattern for the 1800, The company that would do this for me only has the 1500 in there pattern catalogs. Hal sells 5in patches but those are to small, Need 10 to 12in for the back of the jacket.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Mike :bow:

·
Registered
386 Posts
What type of jackets were you looking to have done? I have a couple of embroidery patterns of the 1800 that I did myself. Check out the attached photos. I did them on my own embroidery machine.

Depending on what type of jackets you were looking for I could make some up for you at a very reasonable price! :wink:

I can do the bike with or without the background circle.

TBB

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
1800 Embroidery design update

My wife's friend sent over the final version of the stitching sample and it turned out great!

A picture can't do it justice, but I've included links to the full-size versions on my website so you can see them better.

One thing you can't tell is the stitching is done at various angles and densities, giving the image a true 3d feel to it. The seat has enough texture that you can see the passenger armrest/speaker area, the radiator openings have depth, etc.

I'm going to get some Polo shirts done, and might throw one on a hat, even though I'm not a big "hat guy".

She's got wholesale access to all types of clothing and will work a deal for the BB members, if you're interested. Changing the body thread color will make it available in just about any color you'd like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts