GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have an 1800 Goldwing with a Motor trike conversion and looking for a Honda dealer that will service my bike under the extended warranty . I have heard that some dealers will not do warranty work on your bike because of the conversion.
I leave in Ludington Michigan. and I need a dealer as close to my home if possible as the dealer that had in Muskegon close doors recently .

I would appreciate any help or suggestion

Best regards

Joe

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have an 1800 Goldwing with a Motor trike conversion and looking for a Honda dealer that will service my bike under the extended warranty . I have heard that some dealers will not do warranty work on your bike because of the conversion.
I leave in Ludington Michigan. and I need a dealer as close to my home if possible as the dealer that had in Muskegon close doors recently .

I would appreciate any help or suggestion

Best regards

Joe

Try "Route 66 PowerSports" in Ionia, MI. or "M & M Honda" in Kalamazoo or "Town & Country Powersports" in Cement City, MI. You could always try Holiday Cycle in Jackson too :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
These are all Honda dealers near Joe that I have either built Trikes FOR or FOR their customers. I can't guarantee they will honor his warranty but he asked for suggestions........... Holiday Cycle is the only Motor Trike dealer I mentioned that can be found with the mouse clicker....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts