GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are trying to repair a wrecked 1800, and need some place to look up the parts...get the parts number to order, etc. Any place on line that will give us this. Thanks, Papalyn

·
Registered
25 Posts
1800 parts list

Papalyn, I am currently doing the same thing on a Black 2003 and have been going to hondaonlineparts.com and buying all of my parts. You get good prices and great help. You can order online or talk to the help. The number to call is 1-888-258-6699 at HDL or I have talked to the parts people at the Miami stare at 1-866-948-6464. Have had great help from all and you get good prices on part. Make sure you get a service manual from Hal at HDl it is also a great help. On Hondaonline parts sometimes you can not read all of the part number but you can get the part numbers from the Miami store. If you need any further help from me feel free to e-mail me.
Best of luck.
Don

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
For rebulding a wreck it would be a good idea to get the Service Manual for '01-'03 on CD. The CD also includes a full parts list with actual Honda numbers. HDL has them P/N 61MCAC02 as a 2 CD set.

Jerry

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Papalyn,

I would definitely go with HONDADIRECTLINE for parts. They beat prices from anyone that I have checked.

There are a few parts bikes on EBAY, but they all have some pretty severe front end damage.

For bags, trunks etc, a good search on Ebay can make you a happy fellow from time to time.

Bulldog

1 - 8 of 8 Posts