GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a rear wheel for my 2010 gl1800, if any one has a good one that you what to sell let me know, thanks.

John

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
You will do well to contact the places that do the trike conversions for GL1800's. That is where I found mine. I had to pay a bit more than a regular wheel because I needed one with TPMS, but wheel, almost new tire and shipping was around $200.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was thinking you were in Gaston, right up the road. I did a map quest. Try UNB Customs (they did my Trike) Denver NC (your neck of the woods)
704-489-0075
cell 828-461-1351

Mike

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rear wheel

Thanks for the info DriverMike. I called them,and just got in from picking it up. Now I have to get my Dark Side shoes.:thumbup::excited:Thanks for the ride along MikeJay, enjoyed the talk.

John

·
Registered
35 Posts
You will do well to contact the places that do the trike conversions for GL1800's. That is where I found mine. I had to pay a bit more than a regular wheel because I needed one with TPMS, but wheel, almost new tire and shipping was around $200.

Rustydust,

I also bought a wheel with the TPMS off of a 2010 for my 2009. Now what has to be done to get the 2009 to work with the New wheel and tire and get the light to go out on my dash.

Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Thanks for the info DriverMike. I called them,and just got in from picking it up. Now I have to get my Dark Side shoes.:thumbup::excited:Thanks for the ride along MikeJay, enjoyed the talk.

John

just curious....what are they sellin for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts