GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
With Honda offering .99%/60 months
financing, I need to decide color choice.
Unfortunately, there is no dealer inventory near by to eyeball colors choices.
What’s the consensus on which color the GW wears best ?
Understand it’s ultimately a personal choice. Interested in your thoughts.
Will travel to view bike before purchase.
Thanks.
Tim

·
Registered
16,985 Posts
Go to Honda America site and view the 360 spin in any color. I like black and I like the 2018 white, but the red and blue and electric rootbeer are good too.

prs

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
I bought a 2018 Blue but the black looks sharp and is cheaper. When I bought mine white was the cheapest then red next was blue and the most expensive is the red and black airbag model.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I have a white but have been thinking about buying blue body parts for it. change it up once in a while. I love the white but if i had to pick another color, itd be blue.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thought I wanted blue till I saw it. I chose red. Plus red is the fastest. Don't let the showroom lights fool you.

·
Registered
482 Posts
hehe... "You can have any color you want so long as it's BLACK!"... 'course that the reason I didn't get an '18...

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
IF I were in a position to buy a new one, it would likely be another white one. However, the electric blue is a very close 2nd!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buzzmor2
Thanks for reminding me about the speed factor.
Think I heard-maybe not-that it has to do with the nano technology used in the red pigment which acts to repel the repulsive forces acting on the 900 lb. behemoth.
Will keep this factor in mind.
Tim

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
The Blue in sunlight is amazing but I honestly feel you would be happy with any of the colors. If you are picky about the paint on your bike the darker colors may be a little harder to maintain. I find it very easy to induce swirls or spiderwebs into my clear coat. I installed Xpel paint protection which made things a lot easier.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm color blind I don't care.

I hate it when I go new car or truck shopping and the idiot salesman have to look up their inventory by color. I want ABC Engine, XYZ option package. "but we need to put a color in the search" ok Blue. Two days later, "we found the blue truck you wanted" wrong engine and option package It doesn't have the diesel engine or tow package. "but it's the blue truck you wanted" I just turns and walks away.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Get what floats your boat........they all have the same great ride and same great engine!
That said, I'm biased and absolutely love the Airbag two-tone Red/Black.

btw - the Honda .99% for 60-months financing is a heck of a good deal IMHO.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Blue was my choice. Getting a lot of compliments on it too.

·
Registered
19,260 Posts
I have BLUE but could live with any of the 3 colors

·
Registered
772 Posts
All the colors are great IMO, personally I'm not a fan of the pin-stripes so I went with the red and like it more than I thought I would, nice depth to it.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Get what floats your boat........they all have the same great ride and same great engine!
That said, I'm biased and absolutely love the Airbag two-tone Red/Black.

btw - the Honda .99% for 60-months financing is a heck of a good deal IMHO.

I have not seen an Airbag model in person but that does look very nice!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts