GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • PROTECT YOURSELF AND BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS! Please read the stickies at the top of the forum before engaging in Buy/Sell activities.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1985 Limited Edition Jackets

947 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  William Anzik 
#1 ·
In 1985 I walked into my local Honda dealer looking for a bike for my step son. Wow what a site, a gold Limited Edition 1985 Goldwing, celebrating the first 10 years of Goldwing's. I hadn't been riding since a pretty bad crash in 1978. Seeing the bike with factory bags, CB radio, and all kinds of cool stuff already installed from the factory brought back the memories. My 1976 and 78 both had some stuff but it was by my hands and time that I had some bags and a radio.
Couldn't resist-went back that evening and rode it home. Now 5 Goldwing's later, my 2012 CSC trike still has me riding. The other day I was in my closet and found two matching gold jackets from the 1985 Limited Edition Goldwing. They are in very good condition with zip out liners. Mine is a 2XL and my wife's is a Medium. These are very nice jackets with probably many rides left in them and made for the 1985 Limited. I would like to see them with a 85 lmited rider but anyone could wear them. $60 for the pair+ shipping. I have a couple of pictures if you would sent a email address. I don't know how to attach pictures from my phone here.

#2 ·
I'd love the Medium if you're willing to separate... I'd be giving it to my dad.

He still rides his 85 limited that I gave him for his retirement gift. I've tried to get him into a GL1800 but he just won't have it. :)

#3 ·
I'd love the Medium if you're willing to separate... I'd be giving it to my dad.

He still rides his 85 limited that I gave him for his retirement gift. I've tried to get him into a GL1800 but he just won't have it. :)
Good for your father! He's got the best looking one ever made! Very nice. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.