GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is this black 1991 ST1100. Lots of options, including Helibar risers, steel braided brake and clutch lines, Corbin seat, Givi top trunk. Bike is located near SF California. 72K miles, $1500. Cashiers check or cash in person. Email [email protected] with ST1100 in the subject line. Thanks for looking. Contact for pictures and more info.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sounds great. I would not take a cashiers check though. They can go through the bank then bounce and you are left with no money.

Unfortunately, not all cashier's checks are legitimate. They are regularly used in scams because sellers assume they're 100 percent safe. ... Your bank assumes the check is valid and allows you to withdraw the funds.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sounds great. I would not take a cashiers check though. They can go through the bank then bounce and you are left with no money.

Unfortunately, not all cashier's checks are legitimate. They are regularly used in scams because sellers assume they're 100 percent safe. ... Your bank assumes the check is valid and allows you to withdraw the funds.
The only cashier's check I would take is a US Postal cashier's check. That would be a federal offense for a bum check.
From what I've heard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts