GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one too many tent trailers so I'm selling my 1994 Kwik Kamp. Queen size bed. New tires with no miles on them. The tent canvas is in good condition for its age. No rips or tears in the main body. No leaks, even in snow storms. The door tiebacks need replacement. Tub is intact and all lighting works and is in good condition. The tub is carpeted and storage is accessible inside with the tent up. The vinyl cover over the stowed tent does need replacement and the asking price reflects that. Located in Orange County, California. No delivery, sorry.

Asking $1300 OBO.
Tarpaulin Tent Plant Shade Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Plant Tarpaulin Shade Tree Tent

Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Truck

Tent Blue Tarpaulin Wood Shade

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have one too many tent trailers so I'm selling my 1994 Kwik Kamp. Queen size bed. New tires with no miles on them. The tent canvas is in good condition for its age. No rips or tears in the main body. No leaks, even in snow storms. The door tiebacks need replacement. Tub is intact and all lighting works and is in good condition. The tub is carpeted and storage is accessible inside with the tent up. The vinyl cover over the stowed tent does need replacement and the asking price reflects that. Located in Orange County, California. No delivery, sorry.

Asking $1300 OBO. View attachment 392340
View attachment 392339
View attachment 392338
View attachment 392337
View attachment 392336

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Jeff, I would be very interested in your camper. Problem, I am Australian and hope to arrive in LA late March early April next year. I don’t wish to waste your time given how far off my arrival is, but thought I would flag my interest in the event you don’t sell it in the next month or two.
Regards Mark Foster

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At this time of year, I'm not sure how much interest this would generate. So you may be in luck, lol.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still have this for sale. I was out of state last month to purchase a new house but I am back in California next week and can show the trailer to anyone interested. Serious buyers only and I will lower the price to $1150 OBO. I really don't want to have to drag it to Arizona if someone else can use it. Best to contact me by email as I don't always check the forum. ocpd44atgmaildotcom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts