GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 Bush Tech Turbo +2 trailer with chrome tongue, cooler with cover, two new tires with inter tubes,
garment bag. Great condition kept in building out of weather. Yellow in color. $2500 local pickup. Will deliver within 100 miles :thumbup:

NEW PRICE 2000.00

Attachments

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Unfortunately, some people on this board don't know how great a Bushtec really is because of all the bad things certain people say about them. They don't know what they're missing. Good luck selling a great trailer.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I think your price is appropriate.

:agree:............:thumbup: I would definitely try craigslist and other classifieds before dropping the price..

One question though, where did you get the new tires, from Bushtec or from another source? I need a new set fro mine and I am going to purchase new air shocks also.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I certainly don't think the price is high. BushTech are awesome trailers. You're selling to limited market because of the yellow color.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:agree:............:thumbup: I would definitely try craigslist and other classifieds before dropping the price..

One question though, where did you get the new tires, from Bushtec or from another source? I need a new set fro mine and I am going to purchase new air shocks also.
I got the tires and tubes from a local trike dealer (UNB) who also sells Bush-tec trailers.

·
Registered
502 Posts
1999 Bush Tech Turbo +2 trailer with chrome tongue, cooler with cover, two new tires with inter tubes,
garment bag. Great condition kept in building out of weather. Yellow in color. $2500 local pickup. Will deliver within 100 miles :thumbup:
That price is very high for a 1999 model.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
There may be another problem:
There are so many on this board who insist yellow is the fastest, perhaps some are afraid it may pass their slower colored M/C.....:shrug:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Cost to Paint?

Those are nice trailers. Friend of mine has one. Pulls like a dream, he says.

Just a thought on your trailer sale.

Unless a potential buyer has a yellow Wing, he/she will certainly want to paint it to match their bike.

Anyone on the board have knowledge on what it costs to paint one of these? A few hundred bucks, perhaps?

You could discount your price by the amount it costs to paint it. That may help to get it sold faster.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I work in the used car business and have had a local painter paint a couple of escapades. I buy the paint and strip lights and gaskets,emblems and he paints them for $400. All have been slick when he finishes. He is a mom and pop body shop and also does some work for dealerships.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Price is relative. You dont see them for sale often enough, so I think you are in the fair zone on price. Wont sell mine for less than you are asking for yours:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Seems to be a fair price to ask. I have a 92 Turbo and I wouldn't sell mine for much less than you're asking for yours.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
I work in the used car business and have had a local painter paint a couple of escapades. I buy the paint and strip lights and gaskets,emblems and he paints them for $400. All have been slick when he finishes. He is a mom and pop body shop and also does some work for dealerships.
I had mine painted to match for $500, mom and pop body shop. I'd check around to see what it would cost, can't hurt. YMMV

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.