GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1999 Honda Valkyrie, 75k miles and counting, Street Glide Batwing Fairing with 3 different size windshields (9” shown) and Kury Dragon Wings, Kenwood Marine Radio and Polk Marine Speakers, Custom Fiberglass Saddlebags, Audiovox Cruise Control, Trailer Hitch, Ultimate Seats with Rider and Passenger Backrests and Passenger Armrests (not shown), Glass Pack Exhaust with Truck Stacks and Removable Baffles, Baker Air Wings, Steel Braided Brake Lines, Progressive Suspension Fork Springs and Rear Shocks, Honda Luggage Rack,Various Kury and Cobra Pieces, wired for Battery Tender and Gerbings Heated Gear.

I have the original tool kit, owner’s manual, and Honda Shop Manual. Also have the original exhaust with in-tact mufflers, seats, fork springs, and rear shocks. And finally, I have a slightly damaged Interstate Gas Tank that I bought off of ebay that I never got around to painting and installing. The InterstateTank holds about 1.5 gallons more than the Standard tank. All of these items are included if you want them.

Bike runs, sounds, and handles great and anyone who knows these bikes will tell you there are a lot of miles left in it. I wouldn’t hesitate to ride it cross-country tomorrow. Very Comfortable. It’s not perfect, but in pretty nice shape for age and miles. I’ve owned this bike for 18 years and only selling to buy a new Goldwing. Asking $4500 or best offer.

Message me for more pics.

Thanks for looking!
Bob E.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure why there is no edit button to modify my original post, but I've lowered the price to $3500 without the extra fuel tank or $3800 with the tank.

Thanks!
Bob E.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Really a shame these great bikes can't bring more money. We own 2 with my 2009 Level 4 Goldwing. One of the greatest motorcycles ever made. Nice looking bike and good luck with your sale. You might try valkyrieforum.com or ebay.
Dan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I’ve never had any carb issues with this bike. I had them sync’d once about 50,000 miles ago just because a friend of mine had a set of tubes and he did it for me. They didn’t even really need it and they haven’t been touched since then. I keep sta-bil in it over the winters and that seems to be all it has needed. The bike starts quick and idles smooth after a minute on the choke when cold. So I think the whole 6-carb maintenance issue is really a non-issue...at least it has been for my bike over the 18 years I’ve had it.

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
good deal for someone looking for a reliable cruiser

Reactions: LEBoyd
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.