GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Alabama,

Any of you guys up to meeting me in Gurley,AL at Hardees.That's on August 27, at 9am.

I will bring you back up 65 and we will be riding around Tims Ford Lake.Plan on visiting some of the main boatdocks and some others not so well know.

We will be eating at the Blue Gill Grill.It's a floating restaurant located at Holiday Marina.We will probably make a turn in Lynchburg,so if any of you want to do some shopping,here's your chance.

And,bty,that's not a misspell on the thread title because if we see food,we usually eat it,LOL

Bring your camera,we might see something wild and wooly,LOL.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Sounds like fun! Yous guys ride to fast for an old blue hair like me!:22yikes:

·
Read Only
851 Posts
Dang it. I have been wanting to go there for a year now, and bring along a few of the locals that have never been. But, we're all headed up to the Two Wheel Inn in Robbinsville, NC next weekend. Otherwise, we'd be coming along with you for sure. Maybe we can do again before they close for the winter.

stan

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bound to be fun with you two along.

Anybody else want to play follow the UPS man........;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Enjoyed the ride today guys,good food and better scenery,if you know what I mean.;)

We'll have to do it again before long:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Towmotor,I tracked you on your spot,It seems to have just gone around in circles once you got to TN,LOL

Hope you and the rest of the guys had a good day,see you at Wingstock:yes1:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Y'all didn't scrape no pegs did ya?

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
we road at a nice pace and checked out the scenery, you should have came and rode with us Mark.
I would have liked to but I was clearing brush. Hopefully I can make the next one.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts