GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the delay in posting this update but I just got back from an awesome 24 day round-trip out to Seattle!!

The 1st Annual TN GL1800Riders M&G is coming up!!!

When:Saturday, August 13

Where: Nobody's Sports Grille & BBQ,
116 John Rice Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 (behind the Shell gas station)

Arrival Time: Between 1:00 and 3:00 PM allowing for ample time to visit with both old and new friends! Of course you can come early and stay as long as you want!

Food: We will have a room set up for us and we can place orders for food at 3:00 (flexible). I suspect Kat will have at least one "special" for us and maybe even some of her coconut cream pie but there's a full menu available as well. Their prices are pretty reasonable and their portions are big! I recommend you come hungry!

Parking: As you come in the parking lot, go around the right side of the building like you are going through the drive thru. There is ample parking for us under some trees (some shade) on the right side. This will allow us to use a private side entrance near our room. The room has picture windows facing where we will park the bikes.

Additional Info: This is just an afternoon (late lunch, early dinner) ride-in invitation for those of us located around TN and neighboring states with the hopes that we can get to know each other a little better. Nothing fancy, no scheduled rides, no auctions or presentations, just a meet & greet at a great place with good food.

Requests: If you have a special need or want me to check into any details for you (Motels, etc) let me know and I'll be happy to help out the best I can.

Who's Coming!?!?! While we did a survey awhile back I'll need to know who is still planning on coming as soon as possible so please use this thread to let me know if you are coming and how many are in your group.

Questions: Please feel free to post your questions here or send me a PM and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks for the support!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Thanks John! Plans for me is to be there!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I'm still planning on riding down!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I plan to be there.

Donnie

·
Registered
589 Posts

I'm in!!! Need motel/hotel suggestions.....
Thanks John for all you do for us Tennessee riders!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hell, I might even mosey over there, so long as the temperature isn't above a thousand degrees like it has been.....

MK160

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
I might be able to swing this... dunno. Y'all gunna let a lil ol Florida boy in?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Would also appreciate motel ideas.
I've been trying to get back to western NC--wouldn't be too much of a stretch to make to Murfreesboro!
Thanks!
OB

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Nobodys

John,

I'll be there for sure barring any unforeseen emergencies. May bring another few boys down from the Franklin-Brentwood area.

Thanks for setting this up, sounds like a fun day.

Best regards,

Jim O'Dowd :bow:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I'm gonna try and make it, are wives included or men only. Works either way LOL. I posted this on the general message then saw I needed it here. Charley

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Road trip :thumbup: It's penciled in.

Time to dig out the slab tires. ;)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll check on a few of the local motels to see which may be the best.

Also, YES, wives are invited! Mines got the day off and plans to be there so hopefully she won't be the only one!

·
Registered
437 Posts
We were really looking forward to this but the date didn't work out for us. Hope it will turn out to be a yearly event so we can hopefully make it next time. Hope everyone has a good time. We'll be watching for followup reports.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I'll check on a few of the local motels to see which may be the best.

Also, YES, wives are invited! Mines got the day off and plans to be there so hopefully she won't be the only one!
Mine's coming! Unless it's raining or she thinks it's to hot!

1 - 20 of 129 Posts