GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three sets of saddle bags 1 Complete with latch locks two with just the bags and center pieces. can load 3 set to another post:shock::shock:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Gold Bags SOLD pending payment. image.jpg Black Bags sold pending payment. Center picece sold pending payment image.jpg Blk cherry set is still for sale
Reduced

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
3 rd set

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
None are scratch free as they have been stored a long time, the maroon set has center piece as well. If interested PM or just post interest. I will accept best offer for them. You pay packing and shipping. As I have not sold anything on this site I do not have a paypal account but i can through the process if enough interest is put forth for this pay selection. The Silver Gray middle is separate from the bags. no matching bags for this piece.

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Is that first set Topeka Gold?

Wish you had the set that matches that lone center piece, looks like 2002-2003 stream silver metallic, which is what I need. Really hard to tell in pictures though, I bought a set off e-bay a couple years ago that turned out to be 2006 silver,(I think).

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
INBllue-

For what he is asking, you could have a set painted and and still come out good!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
INBllue-

For what he is asking, you could have a set painted and and still come out good!

Thank You, I only picked these up from a friend in the hopes someone could use them. I am looking for Tupperware for my 2012 and no luck.

Thanks
DOC

·
Registered
81 Posts
right saddlebag door

View attachment 51690 View attachment 51689 View attachment 51688
None are scratch free as they have been stored a long time, the maroon set has center piece as well. If interested PM or just post interest. I will accept best offer for them. You pay packing and shipping. As I have not sold anything on this site I do not have a paypal account but i can through the process if enough interest is put forth for this pay selection. The Silver Gray middle is separate from the bags. no matching bags for this piece.
Need right door if its not scratched

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reduced

I have three sets of saddle bags 1 Complete with latch locks two with just the bags and center pieces. can load 3 set to another post:shock::shock:

View attachment 51678 View attachment 51681 View attachment 51682 View attachment 51685 View attachment 51686
As it seems no intrest in these items unless I give them up. OK I will $20 each pair bags plus shipping. the extra center peice that is silver.$10 plus shipping. Some may have seen the extra saddle bag trailer hitch built sets, these would make a good start to a set of the for those DIYs

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.