GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow,

It was 55 degrees out in the Twin Cities, roads somewhat clean of salt, had to take it out. I haven't ridden since Oct, been a long winter, but looks like at least this week riding weather might be back! Took it out for a short spin and am still in love with the performance of my 2006. To think I almost put it up for sale last summer as I lost my job! Glad I didn't.

Hope you all got out for a ride here in MN!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Only got to 45 for a temp here but did get 85 miles on,, finally,, it was great to shake the dust off.

·
Love The DCT
11,795 Posts
Wow,

It was 55 degrees out in the Twin Cities, roads somewhat clean of salt, had to take it out. I haven't ridden since Oct, been a long winter, but looks like at least this week riding weather might be back! Took it out for a short spin and am still in love with the performance of my 2006. To think I almost put it up for sale last summer as I lost my job! Glad I didn't.

Hope you all got out for a ride here in MN!!!
Yes it was a very nice day in the MSP metro area. Will even be better tomorrow. However, I'm going to wait till we get the first good rain to wash all the salt, sand, and other junk off the roads. Did see quite a few bikes out. Corners and intersections on two lane roads have lots of sand and gravel on them.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Got a Thousand miles here myself BUT they all weren't in Minnesota. If I remember right I don't think WE can count the miles put on down south this winter after they had a ride in a trailer. Somebody gonna fess up beside me ???

·
Grumpy Fart
5,109 Posts
Got a Thousand miles here myself BUT they all weren't in Minnesota. If I remember right I don't think WE can count the miles put on down south this winter after they had a ride in a trailer. Somebody gonna fess up beside me ???
Hey hey hey. Them there are MN miles. I consider it the acid test of my new suspension.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hmmmm OK then sorry. :joke:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts