GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 2 days left, and it will all be over but the crying. I hope that everyone that wanted to get some stuff, has done so. What better way than an HDL sale, do we have to share some of Hal Greenlees' wealth? :lol:

Some of the folks brought up some great ideas.

1. Extended warranty.

2. Set of tires for reserve.

3. Say you don't need anything just yet. Hows about a gift certificate for yourself or family member for future purposes.

As you all can see, I am pushing this SALE. I am doing everything I can on this Sale to run HAL out of business. I doubt that I will do that anytime in the near future. :lol:

I would do better off begging him for a JOB, and get his money that way!! :D

Happiest and Best of all New Years to Everyone

Bulldog

·
Registered
837 Posts
If only I hadn't told my self that I was finished adding stuff to my bike. :?
Hal sure makes it hard to keep a promise like that. Especially when you not only promised your self, but the wife too. :bow:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Hey Jim, don't EVER make a promise like that. You know you'll have to break it. And for Bulldog, you couldn't work for Hal, you'd have too much fun. But then of course, you would be getting an employee discount on every purchase. Sounds like a great place to work. :excited:

http://www.angelfire.com/in4/wingnut

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bulldog, what did Hal promise you for you to keep plugging his sale in everyone of your post. I know you like the guy, but gee wiz.
Oh, well you got me to get the extended warranty and some other goodies,
so it working :bow:

George in RI

·
Registered
174 Posts
Bulldog said:
Only 2 days left, and it will all be over but the crying.
Bummer dude, was about to wave my credit card through the sale and it doesn't include the CB. That was the only thing I need now.
:cry:
FTW

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CBVET,

Let's STOP THAT RUMOR. that I like Hal. I Love the man! Get it straight will ya? :lol: :oops:

Nope, nothing promised at all, and nothing expected. Seems last time we had the 15% a lot of members of our family, on this board, said they did not know about it, never heard of the sale etc. My motivation is two fold. Support the guy that supports us year round, and try to get the word out to all the members of the board that a a sale is going on, and will come to a screeching halt in a couple of days.

Glad ya broke down and ordered the warranty. You wont regret it.

Bulldog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts