GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI...
Found this on the Internet for a project I was working on. Now I'm looking for a place to mount another one on my Wing for a Battery Tender / air pump connection.

http://02d54de.netsolhost.com/bbblog1/2009/08/02/sae-2-pin-surface-mount-12v-power-port-wcap-leads/

Maybe on the rear of the trunk next to the left saddlebag latch? Right now I'm still looking; the flange is about 1-7/8" diameter.

I'm posting this because others might find a use for this type power connector. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went there, it says "Out of Stock". Wanted to get one for a Winter project. Maybe they will get some more of them.
Sorry about that. I just called Ray on his cell and asked him if he had more of these connectors and he said yes. However, he is at the Delmarva Bike Week in Ocean City, MD this weekend and will correct the Solar Capitalist website info as soon as he can.

For full disclosure: The guy is located local to me and I just met him when I picked up my purchase. I have no financial interest whatsoever in his business. I searched the Internet and found something I wanted and thought others on GL1800Riders might also be interested in.

Anyway, check back with him an Monday if you are interested.

Edit: maybe he's fixed it already.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Sorry about that. I just called Ray on his cell and asked him if he had more of these connectors and he said yes. However, he is at the Delmarva Bike Week in Ocean City, MD this weekend and will correct the Solar Capitalist website info as soon as he can.

For full disclosure: The guy is located local to me and I just met him when I picked up my purchase. I have no financial interest whatsoever in his business. I searched the Internet and found something I wanted and thought others on GL1800Riders might also be interested in.

Anyway, check back with him an Monday if you are interested.

Edit: maybe he's fixed it already.
Boots, I was posting when you put up this info. Thanks, I'll order one on Monday.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Here's what I did on my bike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts