GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 - Does anyone know if AquaAire is still in business? I left message on their voice mail this morning but no return call yet. I know they had some problems with product awhile back. I've had 3 or 4 of their bladders leak but when they work, they work well. I though they had redesigned the bladder.

2 - Changed insurance company for the Wing and have to give them an "insurable value equal to market value". I ride a 2001A with 73K miles, Corbin seat, CB, this week I'm replacing the CD with J&M MP3/iPod, full monty Traxxion, Bushtec hitch, never down, many other cosmetic add-ons, pin stripping, etc. I told the insurance company $11,000 'cuz I'm guessing that's probably about their limit for this bike if totaled. I told them $4000 on the Bushtec trailer which is like new. Any thoughts on my numbers?

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I have 2 of the newer redesigned cushions in like new condition that we used maybe 4 times. What they worth?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Try the AirHawk cushion...it's great. Saved me on my first long trip on a GoldWing...I was ready to turn around, go home and sell the bike.

·
Registered
55 Posts
1 - Does anyone know if AquaAire is still in business? I left message on their voice mail this morning but no return call yet. I know they had some problems with product awhile back. I've had 3 or 4 of their bladders leak but when they work, they work well. I though they had redesigned the bladder.

2 - Changed insurance company for the Wing and have to give them an "insurable value equal to market value". I ride a 2001A with 73K miles, Corbin seat, CB, this week I'm replacing the CD with J&M MP3/iPod, full monty Traxxion, Bushtec hitch, never down, many other cosmetic add-ons, pin stripping, etc. I told the insurance company $11,000 'cuz I'm guessing that's probably about their limit for this bike if totaled. I told them $4000 on the Bushtec trailer which is like new. Any thoughts on my numbers?
Check on the internet...AquaAire bladders for about $15.00....

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check on the internet...AquaAire bladders for about $15.00....
where?????????
The AquaAire web site shows replacement bladders for $14.95, less if during warranty period. I doubt you'll find a new cushion with the bladder for that price . . . but I've been wrong before . . . just ask my wife. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
So I guess you could order the bladder and make your own cover.
We just had an earthquake as I was typing this. :22yikes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts