Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 2010 1800 Harco seat. Free Ship this week

I have a 2001 - 2010 Harco non heated seat. it has the filler for between back of seat and rear back rest. No back rest included seat and filler piece only. Seat in very nice shape. very small boot scuff front of seat. Winter clearance $500.

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hartco are custom seats. What size driver was this made for? How does it compare to a stock seat? I have Hartco seats on all my bikes. They make a really nice seat. A passenger backrest could be purchased from them to match the seat.
Dan

·
Registered
519 Posts
Good deal for someone. It took me about a year to stop telling the missus ("Did I tell you I like this Hartco" seat) every time we headed out for a ride. I'm not an Ironbuttrider for sure but we did 810 miles one day last September trying to out run tropical storms on the trip home. We both felt we had another 2 or 3 hundred miles left in us that day but mother nature hadn't stepped in and one of those storms managed to get in front of us. Can't always do those long days but never could on the oem seat. Just saying.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
As vanavyman mentioned... Hartco saddles are made for specific height, weight and position the rider requests. I'm on my 3rd Hartco, on my 3rd bike.
Could you post the rider inseam, height and if this is positioned in the stock position or driver moved back a bit? That will give a potential buyer a closer idea of this particular saddle per rider.:capwin:

Corventure Dave

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hartco are custom seats. What size driver was this made for? How does it compare to a stock seat? I have Hartco seats on all my bikes. They make a really nice seat. A passenger backrest could be purchased from them to match the seat.
Dan
As vanavyman mentioned... Hartco saddles are made for specific height, weight and position the rider requests. I'm on my 3rd Hartco, on my 3rd bike.
Could you post the rider inseam, height and if this is positioned in the stock position or driver moved back a bit? That will give a potential buyer a closer idea of this particular saddle per rider.:capwin:

Corventure Dave

Been asked twice now and some of us are eagerly waiting for a reply. Not sure what the hold-up is?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The guy I bought it from said guy average size. He called it a standard seat. So I am guessing it set up more as a standard type Goldwing as far as sit back. I have the original owners name and trying to get more info.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just came up with some info. Seat made for 5'10" to 6'1" 200 to 235. Also noticed there is wear spot on under side of seat. Not seen after mounted. Has piece of clothing tape over spot to prevent more wear. Will lower price. $400 and split shipping. Lower 48 states.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.