GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale 2001-2010 Ultimate King/Big Boy Seat GL1800 with Rider and Passenger Backrests , Black with Full Dark Red Ostrich Inlays, Non- heated , excellent condition, purchased new for over $1400, would like to sell for $750 OBO, including shipping CONUS, if any questions PM or e-mail, [email protected], money orders, checks accepted, or if you want to purchase with other form of payment contact me, $750 OBO, posting for a fellow lucky Winger that went to a 2018 DCT. Sorry about the sideways pictures if you want straight ones e-mail me and I will send to you .

Attachments

Reactions: ziadelsol

·
IronMan
17,625 Posts
Nice !!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Reactions: msrvpeig and Joanie

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
That would look awesome on Black Beauty! Now if I could just figure out how many of my kids I need to sell to afford it. :wink2: mack, is it still available? I don't know if I can do it, but I'm going to see what I can scrape together.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes still available with your name on it, ready to come your way, let me know

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
That would look awesome on Black Beauty! Now if I could just figure out how many of my kids I need to sell to afford it. :wink2: mack, is it still available? I don't know if I can do it, but I'm going to see what I can scrape together.
Hey, did you notice that the seat matches your jackets............wow exact match, How can you possibly not buy it now!!!

Ronnie

·
Registered
711 Posts
You're lucky that you just got a headache, I fell out of my chair trying to look at them. :crying::surprise:
Oh. THAT'S what he meant by "had to do it". I was making a very pleasant connection to the poster's avatar and how it might fit nicely into the seat for sale. :wink2:

·
Registered
802 Posts
That would look so good on my metallic black 2010 with red trunk/sb trim! Someone please buy this so I can quit worrying about it!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to the site as I will be picking up my 2008 on Saturday. I want the seat. So. hoping it will still be here by then.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
For sale 2001-2010 Ultimate King/Big Boy Seat GL1800 with Rider and Passenger Backrests , Black with Full Dark Red Ostrich Inlays, Non- heated , excellent condition, purchased new for over $1400, would like to sell for $750 OBO, including shipping CONUS, if any questions PM or e-mail, [email protected], money orders, checks accepted, or if you want to purchase with other form of payment contact me, $750 OBO, posting for a fellow lucky Winger that went to a 2018 DCT. Sorry about the sideways pictures if you want straight ones e-mail me and I will send to you .
Bring it to Glen's in Jasper

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SOLD! Pending receipt of payment

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD! SOLD and shipped , thanks all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts