GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellas,
I've got a set of nice smoked Air Wings taken off my 03 Wing. They were installed by the 2nd owner at 58k miles and removed by me at 69K. The wings are adjustably vented so as to direct air into the drivers pocket and deflect for the pillion. They come with all the necessary hardware to install. No pits or scratches. The units attach using existing fairing bolts under the trim. Unlike some other products where the connecting hardware is obvious these wings look sleek. I ride alone hence I don't need them. $68 dollars PayPal only.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey fellas,
i've got a set of nice smoked air wings taken off my 03 wing. They were installed by the 2nd owner at 58k miles and removed by me at 69k. The wings are adjustably vented so as to direct air into the drivers pocket and deflect for the pillion. They come with all the necessary hardware to install. No pits or scratches. The units attach using existing fairing bolts under the trim. Unlike some other products where the connecting hardware is obvious these wings look sleek. I ride alone hence i don't need them. $68 dollars paypal only.
sold

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sold

Finally sold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts