GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this bike from Capt Bob on Christmas Day 2017 for $4500. It has 157000 miles on it and is well cared for with maintenance records since around 2008 when Bob bought it. It has Traxxion front suspension and all balls head bearings, a skid plate, highway pegs, MP3 player thing in the trunk that I have never used. a 2 inch over stock CBailey's windshield. a Mustang seat with new not as angled back passenger backrest, Trailer hitch, good tires and a fresh oil change. The bike will come with a set of Fred's DVD, a rack that mounts in the trailer hitch. a spare new OEM alternator, stock seat with utopia backrest, a spare used final drive, and a spare rear wheel, and a bike cover. The bike is in great condition and is ready to ride cross country. the price is $4000 FIRM. I found a left over 2018 Goldwing. This has been a great bike. Thanks Bob.
My imbedded pics are not working here is a link https://photos.app.goo.gl/sLA2wpQTouib93sB7

·
Registered
83 Posts
I contacted you today. Put me at the front of the line for your bike. Almost willing to pull the trigger without seeing it. Let’s talk again. Gerald

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
This bike is a steal at that price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.