GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2 owner 2001 Honda Goldwing with abs braking 1800a. This bike is in excellent condition with 45,250 miles on it. All normal maintenance done at the dealer less than 18 months ago. Coolant flush, front fork seals, clutch flush, new front pads, final drive flush and oil change the beginning of every season. New vented windshield. Tires are new with only 4500 miles on them. Asking price is $5500 cash only. Feel free to message me with any questions I'm located in somerset, ma.Read Less

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2001 GL1800a for sale price reduced $5200

Selling my 2 owner 2001 Honda Goldwing with abs braking 1800a. Bought a new F6B so dont need 2 bikes. This bike is in excellent condition with 45,250 miles on it. All normal maintenance done at the dealer less than 18 months ago. Coolant flush, front fork seals, clutch flush, new front pads, final drive flush and oil change the beginning of every season. New vented windshield. Tires are new with only 4500 miles on them. Asking price is $5200 cash. Feel free to message me with any questions I'm located in somerset, ma.Read Less[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Selling my 2 owner 2001 Honda Goldwing with abs braking 1800a. This bike is in excellent condition with 45,250 miles on it. All normal maintenance done at the dealer. Coolant flush, front fork seals, clutch flush, new front pads, final drive flush done recently New vented windshield. New battery.Tires are new with only 4500 miles on them. Asking price is $4800 cash only. Feel free to message me with any questions I'm located in somerset, ma.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.