GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought this used about 5 years ago but it has mostly just been sitting in storage lately. It is only getting used barely once a year. My side business and numerous surgeries has prevented me from taking many trips. So it's best that I sell it to someone that will use it.

It is a 2001 Hannigan Europa, also referred to as a Euro Sport. This was before they changed to the GL1800 style taillights. It originally sold for $3,730. Weight is 190 lbs empty. It has an independent suspension with coil over shocks. It pulls quite well with no bounce compared to trailers with torsion suspensions. The trailer is mechanically in excellent condition. Tires are good, with a lot of tread and no dry rot. I changed the taillights to Philips LED lamps. The original owner had installed some cheapo LED lights that you could barely see. They are quite bright now.

Options include a chrome tongue, garment bag, carpeting, spare tire, lighted spoiler, chrome rims, front stone deflector bra, and interior light.

Price is $1500 payable by cash, cashier's check, or Paypal. I am located in Independence Ohio. I am willing to meet part way if it isn't more than a couple of hours ride.

Cosmetically the trailer is not perfect. The paint has a number of chips in it. The body itself has no damage however. The paint under the bra is orange peeled. The previous owner may have installed the bra before the paint had fully cured. Don't know. Can't see it with the bra on, so I never cared. The carpet is a little worn, but no tears anywhere. The interior light had melted slightly because the lamp was left on. I had planned on replacing it with an LED light, but I never got around to it. At least the wiring is there for an easy project, or you can install an LED retrofit bulb in the existing housing.

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
19,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lowering price to $1300. I need this out of my shed soon. You won't find a better trailer at this price.

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
Free bump good luck

·
Registered
19,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I appreciate the suggestion, but I don't do Facebook or any of the other social media traps. It will probably end up going on Fleabay or Craigslist this weekend. Very little activity here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts