GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone please tell me where to look to find a Pearl Blue helmet that matches the bike I bought about 6 months ago. I have been wearing a cheep black helmet but now I can afford a quality color-match 3/4 helmet but cant find a Pearl-Blue. Any help? Went to shoei site and Arai site. Cant find a pearl blue.

·
Registered
619 Posts
JOSH8,
I WENT TO THE HONDA CAR DEALERSHIP AND THEY PAINTED MY HELMETS TO MATCH.....I know the owner and I am sure that helped but u can try and see what they charge....just a thought...I also have the Pearl Blue....

bruce aka 'the blue trawler" :blw1:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Arai made a color match helment in 2001.Unfortunately it has been discontinued. That is the only ones I know of that were colored matched unless you get a custom paint.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Josh:

If your still looking for a pearl blue helmet contact me at [email protected]. I have large 3/4 brand Arai pearl blue that I purchased for my wife, but she has never used it. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
116 Posts
You might check the Nolan line. I know they have a Cobalt Blue that may come close. You might also consider a silver helmet which gives better visibility, is cooler and matches the aluminum frame color. In addition, a pin striper can use Pearl Blue to accent the silver helmet. Piper

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Josh,

Go to Sierra Electrics. Perfect match Pearl Blue Arais. you can buy them off the internet as they do not fall under the Arai protected species. Great helmets for 200 bucks a pop. Have them stick in the Airriders for another 200 a pop.

I bought two of them last year from them. No problems.

Bulldog

1 - 9 of 9 Posts