GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is a ABS model with 24,880 miles. It’s silver in color, with a few minor scratches not bad for the age of the bike. It’s a one owner bike. Bike has a few accessories such as aftermarket heated grips, drivers back rest, passengers arm rests fork brace and trunk rack. Comes with 2 matching helmets with all the hook ups for radio cb and intercom. Tires were replaced at 17,800 miles and last oil change at 22,645 always had full synthetic oil. Also have owners manual and service records. Asking $7900. Thanks for looking Jersey Mike. Cell# 732-966-1528. Please leave a message and I’ll return your call ASAP.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I know this bike. It is in excellent condition. Somebody is going to get a great deal. I'd be willing to help with delivery if possible.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Ttt

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don't understand how people neglect putting the pictures in a presentable manner. Surprisingly there's no up-side-down pic. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bike is a ABS model with 24,880 miles. It’s silver in color, with a few minor scratches not bad for the age of the bike. It’s a one owner bike. Bike has a few accessories such as aftermarket heated grips, drivers back rest, passengers arm rests fork brace and trunk rack. Comes with 2 matching helmets with all the hook ups for radio cb and intercom. Tires were replaced at 17,800 miles and last oil change at 22,645 always had full synthetic oil. Also have owners manual and service records. Asking $7900. Thanks for looking Jersey Mike. Cell# 732-966-1528. Please leave a message and I’ll return your call ASAP.
price reduction to $7000.00. Guys I know I’m new to the site but I assure you there is no scam with this ad. If someone is looking for a nice wing you won’t be disappointed. The bike is located in Manchester NJ 08759.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts